Skip to main content

Prizle.com - My Best Contest Companion

As you guys know, I'm new in the blogger scene. It's only about 4 months, I'm into blogging. I blog to share my likes and dislikes, about what is happening around me. 
I don't earn by blogging and I got no sponsors too. I am just like anyone of you, working hard to earn my monthly keeps. My experiences on my blogs are usually written base on my experiences as a paying customers, and with some won in contests.
I must admit, I am a contest junkie.

As a contest junkie, I am joining all sorts of contests, but not really just for the free stuffs. I do pick and choose between the different contests base on the prizes. For example, I am not a contact lens wearer, thus, I'll normally skipped contests with contact lens as the prizes. I join contests which I am interested in, and if I win, I'm always sharing my experiences with my friends.

Some contests are pretty simple to join, simply by filling up forms, while others, requires some sort of participation via questions and answers.

After choosing the contests that I want to join, next is the form filling part. Imagine if you are joining 10 different contests, you are gonna fill up 10 forms with mostly, the same information. Cut and paste might not help in this case. Don't you feel that frustrating having to fill in forms with the same particulars 10 times.
~<(ToT)>~

Next up is to keep track of the contest due dates and to check if you are the winners. How to organize so many different contest dates is a challenge. I have lots of friends who are joining lots of Facebook contests just like me, and sometimes it's quite difficult to know if you won anything as you need to keep track by checking out the Facebook page yourself. 

Now, if there is a place for joining contest, helps you fill up forms, and at the same time rewards you points for joining contest, would you be interested?

Prizle.com, my best contest companion.

Screen shot of App

Screen Shot of Site version

Prizle.com compiles all available contest in 1 place, so you could access all the contest easily. 
Picture speaks a thousand words.

Screen Shot from App

You can choose what contest you want easily.
You can search for contest using keywords, contest type, prize category or location. 
After you register, you can save time on filling in your particulars, such as names and email address.
Just click into the contest page, and follow some simple instructions to complete the sign up. You can also do all the Facebook liking and sharing easily at the same time.

Screen Shot from App

After joining, you can easily manage all contest by going to the contest history.
From there, you'll know when is the contest ending, and whether winners have been chosen or not.

Screen Shot from Site

You are even rewarded with points for using and joining the contest via Prizle.com or the app. Accumulate the points and redeem awesome prizes such as vouchers.

Prizle.com can be easily access via desktops, mobile phones or tablets. They will also send you a weekly update via emails to inform you of any new contests available or when you win the contest. Prizle do not send useless junk mail, except new listed contests and winning emails. You do not have to worry about searching Facebook pages for winner list or missing out the due dates to confirm your prizes anymore. Isn't that cool?

Oh, I've just received an email from Prizle. I think I won something...
Gotta go check out the email now...

So hurry up and join me now at Prizle.com and win...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niku Kappo by Watabi

It's been a long time since Mr Wonderful and I have a date. Glad to spend some private time together for dinner without Baby Joy! It was a surprise dinner date (3 weeks ago) as he just SMS me the venue 5 minutes before I off work.  When I reach the restaurant, there was a big crowd outside, waiting for tables. Mr Wonderful got 2 seats at the Sushi Counter which is our favorite whenever we dine at a  Japanese Restaurant.   There's a welcome drink for everybody. Never got to know what drink is that as the servers are always busy. We had a hard time trying to get their attention as everyone is attending to tables. There were a lot of table services such as tossing salad and cooking Sukiyaki by the table side.   My welcome drink   Quite nice, a little minty. The chilli padi looks scary, but you don't taste that at all... Wagyu Toro Sushi $7.90 I am not a fan of raw beef, so I've got nothing much to saw about this. But the beef literally 'melts' in my mouth, so make

Bye, 2013... Hello, 2014.... & Mini Giveaway

After all the celebration and parties to celebrate Christmas, so 2013 is coming to an end. Looking back into 2013, I've got a fair share of the good and bad...  Now that 2014 is arriving, it's time to plan for the future.... Yes! I plan that in 2013, but things are not going smoothly for me then.  But I'm gonna do that again in 2014, and the first thing I'm gonna do is.... To be pregnant again... Yes, that's my number one plan for 2014. I'm not young anymore, and I really do look forward to have a child of my own. I lost my child in 2013, and I'm not gonna let that happen again this time. I'm gonna take good care of myself this time and give birth to a healthy baby. Secondly, Mr Wonderful and I had gave up choosing a bto unit this year. It is because they are left with only second storey units, while we prefer a higher storey one. Hopefully, this year, we are able to to book a unit. Next, I hope I can have more time

Earn Cashback by Shopping via ShopBack

I have always love online shopping because I can shop anytime I want. Imagine earning cash back with your purchase, makes shopping even more fun. Introducing ShopBack where you can shop and earn cash back at the same time!!   ShopBack offers cash between 1% - 25% of your purchase amount. Once your Cashback becomes redeemable and with a minimum amount in your account, you can transfer the Cashback to your bank account!   There are many popular shops on ShopBack that you can shop and earn Cashback. Some popular shops includes Groupon, Lazada, ASOS, ZALORA, FoodPanda and more....    If you are a frequent traveler, the ShopBack app is a must have... imagine earning Cashback with your air-ticket purchase or hotel bookings, that means you'll have extra cash to spend on your trip too...   Up to date, I've earn over $140, and I'm still earning... All you have to do is to install the ShopBack app, sign up for an account, and start shopping via the app. Do note that you must shop via