It's been a long time since Mr Wonderful and I have a date. Glad to spend some private time together for dinner without Baby Joy! It was a surprise dinner date (3 weeks ago) as he just SMS me the venue 5 minutes before I off work. When I reach the restaurant, there was a big crowd outside, waiting for tables. Mr Wonderful got 2 seats at the Sushi Counter which is our favorite whenever we dine at a Japanese Restaurant. There's a welcome drink for everybody. Never got to know what drink is that as the servers are always busy. We had a hard time trying to get their attention as everyone is attending to tables. There were a lot of table services such as tossing salad and cooking Sukiyaki by the table side. My welcome drink Quite nice, a little minty. The chilli padi looks scary, but you don't taste that at all... Wagyu Toro Sushi $7.90 I am not a fan of raw beef, so I've got nothing much to saw about this. But the beef literally 'melts' in my mouth, so make ...
Comments
Post a Comment