Skip to main content

Senka's Skincare Workshop

I attended Senka's Skincare workshop few days ago. I got RJ to go along as I'm able to bring one friend with me. Am very glad that I attended the workshop as I got some useful tips on basic skin care as well as getting to know more about Senka's product.

I am already using Senka's Perfect Whipped before attending the workshop. But I only realized during the workshop that I did not fully utilized the product effectively.




Some products on display....


Here's me and RJ before the workshop started...



Tables are nicely seated up for the workshop.


Some of the PowerPoint shoots... Sorry for the poor, blurry images.... ;(


About Senka....


5 promises of Senka...


Products available in Singapore...
Cleansing
Moisturizing
Whitening
Suncare


The Cleansing Series...
Consisting of 1 cleanser and 4 make up removers.


Perfect Whip
Contains ingredients from silk cocoons that has hight moisture retaining properties.
Suitable for all skin types.

We were shown a video on how to lather up the foam.
You need to be patient, it took me more than 5 mins before I lather up enough foam to cover my face....
Haha...


Perfect Watery Oil
This is a remover that doesn't require hard scrubbing to remove make up.
Cleans deep into the pores.
For Normal - Oily Skin


Perfect Liquid
Removes heavy make up and waterproof mad areas, and at the same time, protecting the moisture on the skin.
I am sure gonna get this to remove my waterproof mascaras.
You will not be left with panda eyes when using this as it works in a way that it will enveloped the mascara without smudging up the whole face.
For Normal - Oily Skin


Perfect Gel
Very convenient as you can wipe off easily without using water to rinse. Skin is not oily or sticky after wiping off. Cooling and refreshing after feel....
For Dry - Dry Combination Skin


Perfect Oil
The Perfect Oil works to ways.
1. Removes make up
2. Removes pore-clogging impurities
For skin with major clog pores


Senka's Whitening Series
Lotion made from Whitening Serum.
It is a lotion with the effect of a serum.
Helps to prevent spots and freckles, making your skin brighter.
Choose from 2 different texture whichever is suitable for your skin.
Only 2 steps, including cleansing, to complete your daily skincare routine. Simple, isn't it? 

Do you know?
Our cheeks and nose is the easiest to have a freckle breakout.
It is because our cheek and nose is protruding, making them the to be the area that will be exposed to the sun more often than other parts of our face.
You can use the lotion as a mask for intensive treatment.
Just soak paper mask and apply directly for 5 mins. You can also use cotton pads too.


Senka's Moisturizing Series
3 steps including a lotion & emulsion.


The lotion gives a creamy moisturizing effect with dewy freshness.
Contains Double Hyaluronic Acid and Royal Jelly GL, providing moisturization as well as retaining moisture.

For the lotion, there are also 2 different texture to choose from.
Choose one that is more suitable for your skin.


Due to a demand, Senka eventually came up with a third step which is the emulsion.


Mineral UV Line
Make from mineral water....
Protects from UVA & UVB rays


Take your pick from the leisure or daily use.
Both are suitable for both face & body.
Leisure: Higher SPF. Suitable for outdoor used, especially if you will be exposed to direct sunlight.
Daily: Lower SPF. For daily use.
The UV Gel is supposed to be fragrance free, but I could smell some herb like smell. The trainer say that it is the smell of the ingredients.
Not sticky or oily. Skin feels smooth after application.
Can be washed of easily with normal soap & water.


Next up is demo time, where the trainer show us the correct way to massage our face to remove our makeup effectively, before we started on the hands on, testing out the products.


We tried the Perfect Gel.


Gel type texture, cool feeling when applied on face. I had CC cream, blusher, eyeliner and mascara on that night.
But everything was removed quite easily except my mascara. Need to spend a little more time to remove it.
After feeling was very cooling for the skin.


Paper mask soak in the Whitening lotion.
RJ pick the moisturizing lotion instead.


Opened up the mask...


Applying on our face...
Do you know that you shouldn't talk, laugh or smile when wearing mask. It will cause lines and eventually lead to wrinkles...
:0


Another photo with the mask on...


Here's the emulsion....



It was absorbed into the skin easily. Not sticky or oily.

Both me and RJ had an enjoyable evening at the workshop. I got to know more about Senka and their products. We also got a mini gift.


A 3 piece sample set comprising of the Perfect Whip, Perfect Watery Oil and Whiteng Serum.

I'm super excited to try out the products. Will post up the reviews soon...
Meanwhile, check out Senka Singapore on Facebook for any promotions, giveaways or workshop.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Niku Kappo by Watabi

It's been a long time since Mr Wonderful and I have a date. Glad to spend some private time together for dinner without Baby Joy! It was a surprise dinner date (3 weeks ago) as he just SMS me the venue 5 minutes before I off work.  When I reach the restaurant, there was a big crowd outside, waiting for tables. Mr Wonderful got 2 seats at the Sushi Counter which is our favorite whenever we dine at a  Japanese Restaurant.   There's a welcome drink for everybody. Never got to know what drink is that as the servers are always busy. We had a hard time trying to get their attention as everyone is attending to tables. There were a lot of table services such as tossing salad and cooking Sukiyaki by the table side.   My welcome drink   Quite nice, a little minty. The chilli padi looks scary, but you don't taste that at all... Wagyu Toro Sushi $7.90 I am not a fan of raw beef, so I've got nothing much to saw about this. But the beef literally 'melts' in my mouth, so make

Bye, 2013... Hello, 2014.... & Mini Giveaway

After all the celebration and parties to celebrate Christmas, so 2013 is coming to an end. Looking back into 2013, I've got a fair share of the good and bad...  Now that 2014 is arriving, it's time to plan for the future.... Yes! I plan that in 2013, but things are not going smoothly for me then.  But I'm gonna do that again in 2014, and the first thing I'm gonna do is.... To be pregnant again... Yes, that's my number one plan for 2014. I'm not young anymore, and I really do look forward to have a child of my own. I lost my child in 2013, and I'm not gonna let that happen again this time. I'm gonna take good care of myself this time and give birth to a healthy baby. Secondly, Mr Wonderful and I had gave up choosing a bto unit this year. It is because they are left with only second storey units, while we prefer a higher storey one. Hopefully, this year, we are able to to book a unit. Next, I hope I can have more time

Earn Cashback by Shopping via ShopBack

I have always love online shopping because I can shop anytime I want. Imagine earning cash back with your purchase, makes shopping even more fun. Introducing ShopBack where you can shop and earn cash back at the same time!!   ShopBack offers cash between 1% - 25% of your purchase amount. Once your Cashback becomes redeemable and with a minimum amount in your account, you can transfer the Cashback to your bank account!   There are many popular shops on ShopBack that you can shop and earn Cashback. Some popular shops includes Groupon, Lazada, ASOS, ZALORA, FoodPanda and more....    If you are a frequent traveler, the ShopBack app is a must have... imagine earning Cashback with your air-ticket purchase or hotel bookings, that means you'll have extra cash to spend on your trip too...   Up to date, I've earn over $140, and I'm still earning... All you have to do is to install the ShopBack app, sign up for an account, and start shopping via the app. Do note that you must shop via