Skip to main content

Glamabox September 2015: Love Your Body

I had missed out the August box as there was some issue with the payment. Sep's Glamabox box came in late and I got them only in early October.

September's Theme: Love Your Body


The box looks promising this month.

Let's see what's in the box!!!

1. Noelle Lime Grapefruit Body Mist 100ml $20.90
Lime Grapefruit Series contains Cell-Lifting Complex formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera.

The body mist is a refreshing, uplifting and luxurious body fragrance that lightly hydrates and moisturized your skin.


This item came in a standard full size bottle which is equvilant to the price that i had paid for the box itself.

2. YSYOO Snail Moist Cell Renewal Hydro Gel Mask 1pc $6
Contains high concentration of collagen and vitamins, which helps to enhances the long lasting moisturizing effect. The seamless transparent gel mask is cut into upper and lower part which fits the face contour tightly and allow the serum to penetrate deeply into the skin.



I love mask as they work as an intensive treatment for my skin. 

3. Advanced Illuminating Cleanser 3ml $1.96 + Illuminating Serum 3ml $4.07 + Illuminating Moisturizer 3ml $4.23 + Instant Illuminating Facelift 3ml $8.59 + Instant Illuminating Eye Lift 3ml $11.25

Contains Bearberry, Liquorice root, B3 Vitamins, Kakadu Plum and Avocado oil, these ingredients work together to effectively lightens and treats dark spots and pigmentation, stimulates skin cell regeneration, protects the skin from premature aging, increase elasticity and rejuvenating the skin.


The samples look like they just scoop out from the full size bottle and put into these plastic containers.
Upon opening them, I got another shock....


They don't even look like 3ml portion to me....

4. Bakel Collagen Serum 3ml $24.30 + Malic Serum 3ml $21.60 + Pure Peel 3ml $7.58

Bakel has a series of seven different types of serums to combat the principle mechanisms of skin aging. What I got is theCoollagen & Malic serum which hels in firming, hydrating, sebum balancing, nourishing, anti-aging & brightening.


It's hard to believe that these 3 sachets worth almost $50. 

5. Holika Holika Pure Melloe Jelly Blusher 5.5g $17

A jelly blusher that display soft, moist skin like marshmallow.


Another full size product in the box. But my blusher came broken. :( 
I have contated Glamaclub on facebook and they mention that they will send me a new one in my october box. Their customer service is quite bad so let's see if they keep their word next month.

6. Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain (Forever Peach) 1.5g $22.50 + Glow Time Mineral BB Cream SPF 25 2ml $3.47


I love lip & cheek stain and this sample is actually 1/2 of the full size. 

7. Juice Beauty Green Apple Brightening Gel Cleanser 15ml $5.00 + Stem Cellular Booster Serum 7.8ml $45.51

I've tried Juice Beauty's Green Apple peel previously and I'm in love with it. So I'm looking forward to try these out.


Another deluxe sample that's worth more than the price of the box.

8. Living Nature Deep Cleansing Mask 5ml $4.84

Living Nature is a Certified Natural Skincare for healthy, vibrant, beautiful skin. Uses only 100% natural ingredients, preservatives and fragrances, a brand that is suitable for pregnant mummy like me...


9. Skin & Co Truffle Therapy Serum 5ml X 2

Infused with potant skin renewing ingredients, Truffle Therapy Serum restores skin with undetected radiances, fading fine lines, reduces roughness and reveal firmer and brighter looking skin.


So how do you feel about the September box? Other than the miserable samples from Advance Cosmetical and the broken blusher, I'm happy with the other samples.

Loves,
Annette


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye, 2013... Hello, 2014.... & Mini Giveaway

After all the celebration and parties to celebrate Christmas, so 2013 is coming to an end. Looking back into 2013, I've got a fair share of the good and bad...  Now that 2014 is arriving, it's time to plan for the future.... Yes! I plan that in 2013, but things are not going smoothly for me then.  But I'm gonna do that again in 2014, and the first thing I'm gonna do is.... To be pregnant again... Yes, that's my number one plan for 2014. I'm not young anymore, and I really do look forward to have a child of my own. I lost my child in 2013, and I'm not gonna let that happen again this time. I'm gonna take good care of myself this time and give birth to a healthy baby. Secondly, Mr Wonderful and I had gave up choosing a bto unit this year. It is because they are left with only second storey units, while we prefer a higher storey one. Hopefully, this year, we are able to to book a unit. Next, I hope I can have more time

Niku Kappo by Watabi

It's been a long time since Mr Wonderful and I have a date. Glad to spend some private time together for dinner without Baby Joy! It was a surprise dinner date (3 weeks ago) as he just SMS me the venue 5 minutes before I off work.  When I reach the restaurant, there was a big crowd outside, waiting for tables. Mr Wonderful got 2 seats at the Sushi Counter which is our favorite whenever we dine at a  Japanese Restaurant.   There's a welcome drink for everybody. Never got to know what drink is that as the servers are always busy. We had a hard time trying to get their attention as everyone is attending to tables. There were a lot of table services such as tossing salad and cooking Sukiyaki by the table side.   My welcome drink   Quite nice, a little minty. The chilli padi looks scary, but you don't taste that at all... Wagyu Toro Sushi $7.90 I am not a fan of raw beef, so I've got nothing much to saw about this. But the beef literally 'melts' in my mouth, so make

Eat And Drink: Christmas with Starbucks & Final Giveaway for 2015

Have you tried the Christmas beverages from Starbucks?  美味しいです。。(Delicious in Japanese) This year Starbucks return with 3 returning favorites and a new creation, in both hot latte and frappuccino options. Latte Version Photo credits: Starbucks Singapore New Creation:  Christmas Panettone Latte Returning Favorite:  Peppermint Mocha Latte (Recommended) Gingerbread Latte Toffee Nut Latte Frappuccino Version Photo Credits: Starbucks Singapore New Creation:  Christmas Panettone  Returning Favorite:  Peppermint Mocha (Recommended) Gingerbread Toffee Nut  I've tried all the hot & cold flavors and I preferred the usual Peppermint Mocha in both hot & cold options. As for the new creation, Christmas Panettone, it doesn't give me any surprises at all. I think the dried fruits sprinkle doesn't do justice to the drink too.  Another item that I highly recommend is the Chocolate Praline Log Cake. I