Skip to main content

Bellabox October: Bellabox Bday Blowout

Yeah!! it's celebration month for Bellabox as it's their 3rd Birthday. I never realize that I've been with them for so long.... Bellabox started off with a pink box and already had serveral designs along the way! And guess what? I still have the boxes with me... 

The boxes are so durable and I just couldn't bring myself to throw them away...
So, I recycle the boxes and made myself a....

DIY Wall Shelf...

Okay, enough of that, let's move on....

This month's box arrive early in the morning when I'm still in dreamland. The delivery man knock so loud, I think my neighbor few levels above & below me could hear it too.

But I couldn't hold my excitement and I immediately switch from sleep mode to awake mode, and started opening the box....

Feeling so excited as I'm opening up the box...

As usual, the box was filled up totally...
Quite heavy, I would say!

5 + 2 bonus items in this month's box.

Bellabox Bday Blowout:

1. Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Moisturizing Cream
It hydrates, smoothens, lightens, and refines for beautiful skin that blooms like Sakura flower.

2. Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Push Up Liner
A gel liner in a pen! I love this so much... I already got myself a full size one when it was launched. The sample size is great for short trips!

3. Spectraban Sensitive 30
A skin loving broad UV protection sunscreen. It's anti-UVA, anti-UVB and PA++ SPF 30 properties sheltered your skin from all the harmful UV stresses and protects against premature skin aging!

4. Creme Simon Creme Universelle & Brightening-Detok Gentle Double Exfoliating Scrub
The Creme Universelle is a multi-benefit healing treatment that smoothes, relieves and moisturizes for healthy, brilliant skin.
The Exfoliation Scrub is a rich, creamy polishing scrub that gently exfoliates, refines and restore for instant skin luminosity and exquisite radiance.

5. Sleek Shimmer Glaze Lip Gloss in Iridescence
A champagne tone lip gloss with a pearlescent finish that you can wear alone or over your favourite lipstick for high-impact shine.

Bonus items

1. Physiogel Trial Kit Range
A trio Skincare trial kit that comprises of a cream, lotion and cleanser, working together to relieve, repair and nourish your skin.

2. Skinbiotics Even-Whiter
An oral skin lightening formula that works to lighten skin tone, clear blimishes and enhance antioxidant Defence for celebrity-worthy skin.

I'm so happy to find Skinbiotics Even-Whiter in this month's box. That should be the most expensive item in the box, costing more than what I paid for Bellabox itself. It so worth it. Really looking forward to see the results after trying that.

So what are you waiting for? 
Check out Bellabox Singapore and get yourself a box too....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niku Kappo by Watabi

It's been a long time since Mr Wonderful and I have a date. Glad to spend some private time together for dinner without Baby Joy! It was a surprise dinner date (3 weeks ago) as he just SMS me the venue 5 minutes before I off work.  When I reach the restaurant, there was a big crowd outside, waiting for tables. Mr Wonderful got 2 seats at the Sushi Counter which is our favorite whenever we dine at a  Japanese Restaurant.   There's a welcome drink for everybody. Never got to know what drink is that as the servers are always busy. We had a hard time trying to get their attention as everyone is attending to tables. There were a lot of table services such as tossing salad and cooking Sukiyaki by the table side.   My welcome drink   Quite nice, a little minty. The chilli padi looks scary, but you don't taste that at all... Wagyu Toro Sushi $7.90 I am not a fan of raw beef, so I've got nothing much to saw about this. But the beef literally 'melts' in my mouth, so make

Bye, 2013... Hello, 2014.... & Mini Giveaway

After all the celebration and parties to celebrate Christmas, so 2013 is coming to an end. Looking back into 2013, I've got a fair share of the good and bad...  Now that 2014 is arriving, it's time to plan for the future.... Yes! I plan that in 2013, but things are not going smoothly for me then.  But I'm gonna do that again in 2014, and the first thing I'm gonna do is.... To be pregnant again... Yes, that's my number one plan for 2014. I'm not young anymore, and I really do look forward to have a child of my own. I lost my child in 2013, and I'm not gonna let that happen again this time. I'm gonna take good care of myself this time and give birth to a healthy baby. Secondly, Mr Wonderful and I had gave up choosing a bto unit this year. It is because they are left with only second storey units, while we prefer a higher storey one. Hopefully, this year, we are able to to book a unit. Next, I hope I can have more time

Earn Cashback by Shopping via ShopBack

I have always love online shopping because I can shop anytime I want. Imagine earning cash back with your purchase, makes shopping even more fun. Introducing ShopBack where you can shop and earn cash back at the same time!!   ShopBack offers cash between 1% - 25% of your purchase amount. Once your Cashback becomes redeemable and with a minimum amount in your account, you can transfer the Cashback to your bank account!   There are many popular shops on ShopBack that you can shop and earn Cashback. Some popular shops includes Groupon, Lazada, ASOS, ZALORA, FoodPanda and more....    If you are a frequent traveler, the ShopBack app is a must have... imagine earning Cashback with your air-ticket purchase or hotel bookings, that means you'll have extra cash to spend on your trip too...   Up to date, I've earn over $140, and I'm still earning... All you have to do is to install the ShopBack app, sign up for an account, and start shopping via the app. Do note that you must shop via